Almond coconut energy balls
Made from almond meal, these almond coconut energy balls have a nutty flavour and are gluten free and dairy free.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut or poppy seeds
- Place the almond flour into a bowl, add honey and coconut oil and mix well using your hand, pressing firmly. Form 6 balls.
- You can add half a teaspoon of lemon juice to cut the sweetness.
- Roll the energy balls in the desiccated coconut or poppy seeds.