Healthy Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
These healthy hazelnut chocolate balls are a gluten free decadent treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 cup + 12 hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chunks
- Add 1 cup of hazelnuts to a food processor and blitz until chopped into tiny pieces.
- Next, add the cacao powder, agave syrup, vanilla extract, sea salt and chocolate. Pulse until all the ingredients start to stick together. If the mixture is too dry, add 1-2 teaspoon of water.
- Roll the mixture into bite-size balls and insert one hazelnut into the centre of each ball.
- Serve straight away or store in the fridge for later.