- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may
contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The information provided on or via this Site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. Always seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before undertaking a new health regimen. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you read on this Site. Do not start or stop any medications without speaking to your medical or mental health provider.
- Please use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or practice suggested or recommended on or via this Site.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the privacy policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the website or materials related to the website without notice.
- Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of, relating to or in connection with this Site including any question or issue regarding its content, validity or termination shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration by a single arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted in English in Mackay in Queensland, Australia. Prior to seeking arbitration, the parties must attempt to resolve the matter amicably and in good faith. Any arbitration must be commenced within 1 year of the date of the act, omission or other conduct complained of arising.